 Local / Canada / Ontario / 488
    Re: Breakfast Television —Michael Shiels
   Any links to online footage of the show? HAD I KNOWN (hint hint) I could have tivoed it and seen it later. (14 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

        Re: Breakfast Television —Chris Magno
   Why yes, yes there is video. Janey has video here: (URL) was behind the camera being a pest, clicking pictures with my camera phone. Chris (...) (14 years ago, 16-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)