 Local / Canada / Ontario / 486
485  |  487
Subject:
WHaCKaLuG - November, Sunday the 15th.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Thu, 12 Nov 2009 21:27:47 GMT

Its that time again...

where we meet, to eat, and chat LEGO...

Time: 6:00pm - 10:00pm
Location: Whale and Ale Pub
Street: 1120 Victoria Street North
City: Kitchener, ON

4 things to remember for this meeting....

1. Your current building challenge, which is to build something that represents
one of your other passions or interests that have nothing to do with LEGO

2. If you want to be part of the "test" draft, bring 20 dollars.

3. If you cant make it, but want to be part of the "Secret Santa" challenge,
please make sure I know to add your name to the "hat"  (I have already added,
Jenn, Carol, and Andy, since they will be missing this meeting but want to
play.)

Oh yeah,

4. Bring your appetite for decent food and excellent Lego conversation.

Cant wait to see you all,

Janey Red Brick