 Local / Canada / British Columbia / Vancouver / 208
207  |  209
Subject:
Sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van
Date:
Thu, 12 Mar 2009 14:42:29 GMT

The Toybox at 3002 West Broadway has its spring sale starting on March 23rd at
9.30 am. It runs until Sunday 29th. All products including Lego are 25% off
regular price. We have the best selection of Lego we have probably ever had, as
our January and Mrch shipments showed up at the same time.
At 25% off you would be buying some sets at close to wholesale cost.
No rainchecks- first come first served.