 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 79
78  |  80
Subject:
Kaboodles sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc
Date:
Thu, 15 Oct 2009 15:40:50 GMT

I'm getting the info second hand from a friend who still lives in the area.
Kaboodles has LEGO on sale at the moment.  They have a store in Victoria and
Granville Island in Vancouver, but I was most familiar with the one on West 10th
out near UBC.

http://www.kaboodlestoystore.com/

October 13-17th, 25% off everything.

Support local toy stores, you are lucky to still have some out there.

Gail Meagher
Halifax (UBC grad)