 Local / Canada / British Columbia / 16
15  |  17
Subject:
Volunteer at Vancouver Children's Festival?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 2000 01:12:59 GMT

Hi,

I was just wondering if any of you people would be interested in volunteering
at the Vancouver International Children's Festival.  It lasts from Monday May
29th until Sunday June 4th.

So how is this Lego related?  Well, there are various activities that
volunteers can help out in.  One activity is called LEGO and LEGO DUPLO
Builders.  Basically, all you do is supervise and keep children supplied with
LEGO bricks and assist in building stuff.

I volunteered there last summer and it was pretty cool.  :)  They had a large
police van and you had to guess the number of bricks to win a x dollar
shopping spree for LEGO (can't remember the value of x).

Anyways, if you have questions, feel free to ask me.  Better yet, check out
the website at:
http://www.youngarts.ca/vicfvolunteer/index2.html

Bryan