 Local / Canada / Alberta / 31
Re: Model train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca.ab
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:52:50 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca.ab, Johan Piera writes:
We were in the Calgary super model train show today and was glad to see two
families put up lego trains in the show.  In fact, one family ,Shawn
Nilles(?) won the runner up display for the train show.  Although the lego
trains lack creativity, ie , all are assembled per lego instructions,  they
were very well displayed and lots of works went in it.  It was probably one
of the busiest display.  However, it was disappointing that there was no
lego play area for the kids.  It was such a hit last year that we were all
looking forward for it.  Rumors are that Edmonton lego group has those lego
and will not part with them.  We are sure that there are lots of other
reasons, would anyone from the Edmonton group know anything about it?

nice...got any pictures to post about your involvement?

those would be nice.

Benjamin Medinets