 Local / Canada / 533
Re: Interest in Martimes LUG (MARLUG)?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.nf, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.nb, lugnet.loc.ca.pe
Date:
Mon, 24 Jul 2000 19:09:41 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Wesley Pauley writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:
Hello Martimers (natives and come-from-aways),

My wife and I moved to Nova Scotia in October of last year.  We had to start
all over again finding out where to buy Legos on sale ;^) and finally
discovered the .loc newsgroups but saw very little activity in the Maritime
regions.  However, we see a number of Maritime eBay buyers and sellers so we
know there must be enough AFOLs out there to start a regional LUG.

Please let us know whether you would be interested in helping to start a
Martime LUG.  Tell us who you are, where you live, and when and how far you
could travel to start things off with a "live" meeting, hopefully sometime • this
summer.

Thanks,

Jean-Marc Détraz

Well I believe I recieved an e-mail from your wife. I replied with interest
but didn't hear back. I was wondering if you would like to see a website for
maritime lego fans?

NTFH,
wes

Umm hmmm I guess I jumped to conclusions there. The woman who contacted me is
some one else. She says her husband is a LEGO nut. E-mail them and maybe
they'll respond. I believe they are in Nova Scotia. moratel@auracom.com