 Local / Canada / 2755
2754  |  2756
Subject:
more sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 22 Sep 2016 12:00:52 GMT

I guess it must be fall as there are more LEGO sales.

Nothing in the Superstore flyer this week.

The Bay announced they will be selling toys again after 10 years.  I haven't
bought anything at The Bay since a really bad shopping experience in 1997, and
they closed the store that was close to where I live.  I don't care much about
this.

----

Walmart flyer good Thursday Sept 22 through Wednesday Sept 28.

Assorted LEGO city vehicle sets that were $24.86 reduced to $19.86.  Flyer shows
60081 Pickup Tow Truck and 60116 ambulance plane.

-----

TRU flyer good Friday Sept 23 through Thursday Sept 29.  Next week is the
beginning of Bricktober.

20% off (excludes clearance, selectiion varies):
- all Jurassic World Busiding sets
- Select Nexo Nights building sets
- select Technic building sets

20% off (selection varies):
- all scooby-doo building sets
- all angry birds building sets

Tuesday 27th the new dimensions stuff is coming out.

The flyer shows the brictober minifig sets and builds.  Spend $75 or more before
taxes, very limited numbers of sets.

-----

S@H as changed their website to be less user friendly (as far as I can see, but
I'm not of the thumb generation), and is offering free shipping on all orders
through the end of the month.

"*Free Shipping offer valid September 12 through 11:59pm EST (8:59pm PST)
September 30, 2016. Free Shipping applies to shop.LEGO.com and catalog orders
only. Qualifying purchase in merchandise only; any applicable taxes, Bricks &
Pieces replacement parts orders or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to
merchandise total. Free shipping will automatically be added with a qualifying
order. Free shipping is via standard ground service; upgrades do not apply. If
you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. Standard
order processing and delivery time is 3-8 days from the date of order. Free
shipping valid only in the contiguous United States. Not valid at LEGO® Stores,
LEGOLAND® Parks or Discovery Centers. LEGO® Group reserves the right to cancel
or modify this promotion at any time without advance notice. "

Gail Meagher
Halifax