 Local / Canada / 2731
2730  |  2732
Subject:
No LEGO in weekly flyers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 7 Feb 2016 02:37:41 GMT

No LEGO in the Walmart or Superstore flyers this week.  The TRU flyer only has
full price LEGO shown.

-----

S@H has a bunch of the Dimensions fun packs on half price.  Even the Cyberman  /
Dalek set ($7.50 almost worth it even without the game).

On another S@H note, brick buying through 'Bricks and Pieces' is back.  It went
away sometime in December, and wasn't there when I checked a few weeks ago.  If
you are not familiar with it, from the main LEGO site page on the bottom under
'CUSTOMER SERVICE', click on 'missing parts'.  Note this is not available in the
mobile device version of the page.  If you are on such a device, you need to
click on the link to see the desktop version of the page first.  Click on 'buy
bricks', and tell them you are an adult, and you can search for bricks in
current sets by set number or LEGO piece number.  Read the shipping cost info,
and you don't get VIP points on these bricks.  LEGO is competing with Bricklink.
Lousy search feature, but I like the selection.

Gail Meagher
Halifax