 Local / Canada / 2729
2728  |  2730
Subject:
sale Jan 26
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 22 Jan 2016 15:33:50 GMT

No LEGO in Sears or Canadian Tire flyers.  I won't check then again until next
fall.  No new TRU flyer this week.  Last weeks 20% off select DUPLO still
applies.

TRU and Walmart advertise the new LEGO Avengers video game to be released on Jan
26th.  No other LEGO in the Walmart flyer.

----

Superstore is having a tax free day on Saturday, Jan 23.  When I looked
yesterday my local store had three sets marked down as well, two $45 from $60
and one $35 from $50.  Not all stores have a toy department.

---

Gail Meagher
Halifax, NS