 Local / Canada / 2691
2690  |  2692
Subject:
Chapters Indigo Coles bonus card
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 18 May 2015 13:18:24 GMT

Get a free $10 Bonus card when you spend $40 in store.  Offer valid until May
24, 2015.  Lots of fine print.  I wish I had seen this before picking up the
Simpsons series two figs at Walmart this week.

Fine print:
"Offer valid in-store only(not online or kiosk orders) on the purchase of $40 or
more of eligible products and before taxes between May 14th-24th, 2015, or until
quantities last.  Offer excludes purchases of gift cards.  One card per
customer, per transaction.  Bonus card redemption not valid on LEGO products,
American Girl products, Rosetta Stone, Kate Spade, gift cards, and loyalty
memberships.  Not to be used in conjunction with any other Indigo offers or
promotions.  Card cannot be redeemed for cash or credit, and may only be used
one time on a subsequent purchase between May 25th - Jane 3, 2015.  The bonus
cards expire on June 3, 2015, and are subject to terms and conditions on the
back of the cards.  See a customer service representative for more details.
Offer may change or end at any time without notice."

So it looks like you can get the cards buying LEGO, but not use them on more
LEGO.  You could get Daleks though.  Last time I was in Chapters, On an endcap
in the young adult book area (not the kids / toys section) they had series one
of the Doctor Who figures.  Horribly overpriced at $7.95 each.  Three pairs of
the figs are impossible to tell apart by feel as they differ only in paint job
(2 Doctors, 2 angels, and a red and blue Dalek).

Gail Meagher
Halifax