 Local / Canada / 2686
2685  |  2687
Subject:
Brickfete is returning this year to Montreal and Toronto
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 21 Apr 2015 18:43:35 GMT

Hello everyone,

Brickfete will be returning to Canada this year with the following dates:
• Montreal June 4th - 7th 2015.
• Toronto  July 2nd - 5th 2015 (2 weeks earlier then normal)

Registration is still open, tickets are $60 for the 4 day event, The event is
geared to Adults fans of LEGO, but we do have two public viewing times Saturday
and Sunday between 10 and 3.

In Montreal this year we have a special guest, LEGO Model Designer Pierre
Normandin will be attending from Denmark.

Please go to http://montreal.brickfete.com/ for details and to buy tickets.

Our Toronto event marks the start of our 5th year, this will be our best event
yet.

Please go to http://toronto.brickfete.com/ for details and to buy tickets.

I look forward to meeting some of you in Montreal in June and in Toronto in
July.

Jeff VW