 Local / Canada / 2665
2664  |  2666
Subject:
Boxing week sales
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 2014 17:15:39 GMT

A reminder that I am in Nova Scotia, where the stores are closed for both
Christmas Say and Boxing Day, opening on the 27th.  Adjust the dates for other
provinces.

-----

Atlantic Superstore flyer good from Saturday 27 through Wednesday 31.

The LEGO Movie DVD $10.

-----

Target Boxing week sale Saturday 27 through Sunday 28th.

Assorted video games on sale.

Clearance, up to 50% off on 100s of toys.

Here, doors open 6 am on Saturday.

-----

Sears.  The flyer is confusing.  Boxing week sale Dec 26 through Dec 28, but
flyer goos Dec 26 through Jan 1.

Buy one get one free all toys.  Free item must be of lesser or equal vlaue and
must accompany any returns.

-----

Future Shop 6 am Sat 27 through Dec 28.  Online sale starts 8 pm Wednesday Dec
24th at futureshop.ca .

save 50% on PS3 and XBox 360 games.  shows LEGO Batman 2 for $9.99 (save $10).

Huge selection of toys on sale.

-----

Best buy dec 25-28.

PS4 LEGO Marvel Video game $19.99

-----

The Canadian Tire Flyer does not mention toys that I saw, but I expect they have
any toys they have left after Christmas on sale.

-----

Walmart boxing week Friday Dec 26 through Wed Dec 31st.

Clearance, selected toys.  $5, $10. $15.

-----

In the past, S@H has put a bunch of sets on the sale page on Boxing day.  Don't
know if they will this year, but it might be worth checking.

Gail Meagher
Halifax
(very green, high forecast tomorrow 14 C)