 Local / Canada / 2662
Re: Canadian sales starting Friday Dec 12
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 12 Dec 2014 15:03:43 GMT

A couple of more sales to mention.

Canadian Tire flyer has some Star Wars LEGO in it, full price.  Good Friday 12
through Thursday 18.

-----

Sears flyer (Dec 12-18) says save up to 40% on all toys.  Mostly online I
believe.

I was in my local Sears outlet store and they have almost nothing left in the
toy department.  I have never seen it this sparse.

-----

Walmart had a one page ad in the Metro.  Good Thursday Dec 11 through Wednesday
Dec 17.

Disney Princess Merida's Highland games save $4.86, $20 (reg $24.86)
Friends rehearsal stage save $4.86, $20 (reg $24.86)

-----
Gail Meagher
Halifax