 Local / Canada / 2656
Re: Canadian sales starting Nov 13.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2014 17:51:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Gail Meagher wrote:

Canadian Tire Flyer good Friday Nov 14 through Thursday Nov 20.

Scratch card Friday and Saturday only.  Save $5 or $10 off a purchase of $35 or
more.

save 20% on 75054 AT-AT $103.99 (after sale $129.99)

Flyer shows three other SW sets (not on sale)

My local CT store had none of the Star Wars sets in stock, but they did have an
assortment of the smaller $25 city sets.  Tow Truck, SUV with watercraft, Fire
Truck etc.

While not LEGO one neat item that I couldn't resist was a Mega Bloks Canadian
Tire licensed set that builds the "Ice Truck" that was featured in their
advertising last winter. A whole lotta clear "ice" blocks to build the truck
plus a 1x2 brick marked (or maybe a sticker) as the "Eliminator" battery.  Other
bricks to build a small service bay with Canadian Tire Markings make it a neat
little Canadian set. Paid for it with my CT points so it was basically free :)

AK