 Local / Canada / 2619
2618  |  2620
Subject:
TRU sale
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 26 Apr 2014 17:06:03 GMT

No LEGO in either the Target or Wal-mart flyers.

-----------------

TRU flyer food from April 25 through Thursday May 1st.

20% off select Chima sets.

20% off select Star Wars sets.

20% off select DUPLO sets.

Get a free ($4.99 value) police personal watercraft plus crook in a crate
polybag with the purchase of $30 in LEGO City building sets.

A reminder that May 4th is coming up.  Remember to check out S@H for SW deals.

A note about Target.  I have a raincheck for a LEGO set and phoned them today to
see if it was in.  They checked their system and told me they had four on the
shelf.  When I went out there, they didn't have any.  A grey dot on the shelf
price marker means they expect then within a week.  The staffer told me next
time to make sure the person on the phone sends someone to actually check the
shelf.

Gail Meagher
Halifax