 Local / Canada / 2460
2459  |  2461
Subject:
ONE DAY SALE (1) Re: Too, 2, two, to ......
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment
Date:
Fri, 1 Jul 2011 01:30:19 GMT

HURRY,

We pay top dollar for your gold, and broken jewelry...

oh PANTS!

This is not the right place for that post. >XFUT to Lugnet.buy-your-gold

In THIS announcement, I need to state one last time that tomorrow July 1st is the last chance to sign up for the Canadian Lego Party known as Brickfête.

Visit Brickfête.com now. (and if you bring your gold we can talk trade too)

Regards

Chris B.E.D.

In lugnet.loc.ca, Chris Magno wrote:
   Two Weeks left ‘till we close the Brickfête.com registration for AFOL’s.

http://www.brickfete.com/registration

After Friday July 1, we will not be able to sell you a ticket for the four day AFOL event.

If you miss this, the only way you will be able to see all the cool stuff will be to attend the one public day on July 30th.

Sign up now.

Step right up.

Hurry, Hurry, Hurry.

See you there