 Local / Canada / 2373
  Breakfast Television

Had a very early but fun morning today, as I had the pleasure a few minutes of airtime on Breakfast Television to show a bit of what we can do with bricks. As you can see, the main presentation, centre stage is the BT Logo. (URL) Added to the Logo, (...) (14 years ago, 12-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

  Re: Breakfast Television

Any links to online footage of the show? HAD I KNOWN (hint hint) I could have tivoed it and seen it later. (14 years ago, 13-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)

  Re: Breakfast Television

Why yes, yes there is video. Janey has video here: (URL) was behind the camera being a pest, clicking pictures with my camera phone. Chris (...) (14 years ago, 16-Nov-09, to lugnet.loc.ca.on, FTX)