 Local / Canada / 2168
Re: New VicLUG site
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.ca.bc.vic, lugnet.org.ca.viclug, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Wed, 5 Apr 2006 15:19:47 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Joseph Williams wrote:
   http://www.viclug.ca The new VicLUG ( Victoria, BC, Canada ) site is up and basically ready for public use ( these things are never totally done ). Please update your bookmarks, the previous VL sites are not being updated anymore, or add us a new one, we’d be flattered!

The general community might be interested in our links and tools page which some people have already found and given feedback on. It started as a personal bookmark and search tool page and has grown. The page is linked on a few sites so it’s not tied directly into the viclug.ca site, rather still on my personal site where it was developed first. If you want to link just that page it’s : http://www.blobfarm.com/lego.html and link back information is at the bottom of the page.

It’s not meant to make other link pages redundant, instead work with them. I’ve been in contact with Klas from wiki-brick-links and we’re sharing ideas and tips ( and a joy for duplo ). You might find one of your own sites on the page, and if it’s a brickshelf link with a one word description appended, please don’t be offended, I’m not boiling you down to that cubby, it’s a keyword description reference for memory jogging. The page is not going to make any attempts at being a thorough list, rather a useful personal list with a regional bent.

Thanks for looking, and hope this adds to the community locally and interwebby!

sorry for repost, messed up the futs and this didn’t go everywhere in the first place ( so it’s not totally a repost ;) )