 Local / Canada / 1355
Re: March 10, 2002 Lego Day at Fundy Geo Museum Nova Scotia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.nb, lugnet.loc.ca.nf, lugnet.loc.ca.ns, lugnet.loc.ca.pe
Date:
Thu, 7 Feb 2002 20:51:19 GMT

Seriously, I could go for a road trip.
If anyone in  rtlToronto wants to talk about this, I'm game.

It's only 1600 km :)

Take turns driving, that's 16 hours.  We leave Friday, there Saturday, and
drive home Sunday.  Excellent.

If rtl wants to think about it, I'm willing.

Dave

In lugnet.loc.ca, Jeff Jardine writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Andrew Burt writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Jean-Marc Détraz writes:

I just want to inform you all that there will be a "Hurray for Lego" again
in the Fundy Geological Museum in Parrsboro, Nova Scotia this year during
the March Break.

http://museum.gov.ns.ca/fgm/programs/events.html

<snip>
I had a brief exchange of messages with
Jeff Jardine sometime last year.  If I remember correctly, he's in
Florencville, NB.

Hi Andrew,
Are you sure you exchanged messages with me?  Because (sorry!) I don't
remember it at all.  I did once explain the basic local geography to someone
whose ancestors were from this area in loc.ca.nb.  Anyway, yes, I am in
Florenceville, and salutations to a fellow maritime lego nut.

Jean-Marc - How's it going?  Did you ever manage to get your Lego shipped over
from Europe?
I don't think I can commit to March 10 right now, but I'll definitely try to
make it.

Jeff J