 Local / Canada / 1302
  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Sorry, I should have been more clear. I was really only referring to the price of the product itself (excluding shipping/taxes/duty etc.). Plus, I did the calculation in my head, so it's probably not that accurate. :) Really too bad that this (...) (22 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: announcing the "My Own Creation" series

(...) Indeed, we all feel the same way! Perhaps one day, if revenue increases, LS@H will return to our fair country. --==Richard==-- (22 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)