 Local / Brunei / 18
Re: .loc.bn (Brunei)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.bn
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:48:35 GMT

hi!

Just stumbled across this old message.
One hour from BSB and one from Sarawak? KB by any chance?

I used to live in KB (Kuala Baleit) for some time around 1975. Though I have
more memories of Miri in the fourth devision of Sarwak if I remember that
correctly.

We kids were great LEGO fans and getting new sets was a great problem then.
Singapore was the only place they were regulary availiable. Not saying always.
Most of our sets were send from relatives in Europe for xmas or birthdays. We
did buy some atc sets though. Never heard of them again.

Hm, last message four years ago? Any other AFOL activity on the east coast of
Borneo?

tw