 Local / Australia / Western Australia / * (-5)
Re: Perth Model Railway Show 2010 Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Tue, 15 Jun 2010 14:10:26 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, Jordan Bradford wrote:
I like this clever use of monorail tracks:

They we're also used in the radar dish...

Braith.

Re: Perth Model Railway Show 2010 Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Mon, 14 Jun 2010 18:24:27 GMT

I like this clever use of monorail tracks:

Subject:
Perth Model Railway Show 2010 Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Sat, 12 Jun 2010 02:45:07 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi All,

The Perth Model Railway Show was a huge success!  40,000 people through the
doors and most of them crowding around our display!

Take a look at my pics here...

or visit our site...

http://sites.google.com/site/perthlego/Home

Cheers,

Braith.

Perth Adult Lego Society.

Subject:
Perth Model Railway Show 2010 - This weekend!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:36:50 GMT

Hi All,

This Long Weekend (June 5th, 6th and 7th) the Perth Adult Lego Society is
displaying it's annual train and town layout at the Perth Model Railway Show.

Come along to the Claremont Showgrounds to see lots of scaled-up trains plus the
all new Super-Train, a massive cruise ship, an open air concert, some unique
bridges, an airport, and much, much more!

Check out some work in progress pics here...

http://sites.google.com/site/perthlego/

See you there!

Braith.

PALS

Re: PALS on Today Tonight
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2010 11:24:59 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Braith Garden wrote:
Hi All,

Today Tonight recently filmed a story on us and it's airing tonight!  The show
starts at 6:30pm on Channel 7.

We are setting up our annual train/town layout in the next couple of days, so
there should be more footage of us and our Lego showing up around the place
soon.

Cheers,

Braith.

Perth Adult Lego Society.

The Today Tonight story is on YouTube here...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irjwFMBkIAQ

Redisplay Messages:  Brief | Compact