 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 298
Re: Next M>ltc set up :-14/11/04
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 2004 22:33:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, Teunis Davey wrote:
Ross, could you please post this one in on the M>ltc / MUGS event calender.

Hmmmmmm I already did but for some reason it only shows up when you're logged
in, even though the 28th shows up if you're not! Seems like a yahoo bug, I'll
report it, but rest assured it's in there!

ROSCO