 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 233
232  |  234
Subject:
MUGS 2003-7 Summary
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel
Date:
Mon, 24 Nov 2003 02:47:03 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Well, actually this was combined MUGS / M>ltc, so there should be 2 summaries, but I’m lazy so there’s only 1.

Present were all the usual suspects. Don’t ask me to list them all. Also, 2 new visitors, Michael and John were present (with kids). Michael is a local rail fan, who also happens to dabble in LEGO. What he doesn’t know about trains isn’t worth knowing ;)

Anyway, we re-jigged our first train layout a bit, and have ended up with what we think will be our first “official” layout, and intend to show it at one of the local model train shows as soon as we can. Decided to make M>ltc an official club, with all the hoo-hah that involves.

While that was happening, there was a Brikwars game going on. I think this one actually finished (is that a first????) but wasn’t present for the conclusion, so if anyone could reply with the details, that’d be hoopy :)

Also got a look at some new MOCs:

Teunis’ updated Engine Shed and House
   Teunis’ F40PH
   Teunis’ Light Blue Steamer
   My Breakdown Crane
   Paul’s latest Space Ships
   What the heck IS this?? A Santa Fe Deep Space Freighter??

Anyway, a good time was had by all, the entire suite of photos is now available on Brickshelf for your perusal.

ROSCO