 Local / Australia / Victoria / Melbourne / 195
194  |  196
Subject:
M>ltc inaugural metting
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.vic.mel, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 24 Mar 2003 23:23:48 GMT

Well, sort of. It was the first official "train only" meeting on Sunday, and
we had lots of fun. We had a conglomeration of train stuff including 9V, 12V
and monorail. And someone decided it would be great to use the only two
cross-tracks we had....

Present were Steve (host), Martin, Troy, Tony, John, Paul, lots of kids and
probably others I forgot.

Pictures are here http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=38041

I suggested a name for the club, M>ltc, based on our local train carrier
(recently taken back over by gov't) but we didn't decide anything firm. An
initial draft of a logo was done by Rob Hendrix here
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/RoscoHead/mltc/m-ltc.png but we have to
find out if it will be OK to use that.

We tossed around ideas for another meeting, and decided we really need
tables, so a couple of people are looking at options.

But generally we just had fun crash^H^H^H^H^Hdriving the trins!!

ROSCO