 Local / Australia / Queensland / Brisbane / 400
Re: Brislug Meeting, Febuary 2008 - on behalf of Aaron Andrews
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au.qld.bri
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:48:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Timothy Gould wrote:
Aaron is having trouble posting so I'm posting this on his behalf.

------

Hi guys =)

The meeting will be held on Febuary 9th at 12 PM, at my
humble abode on the Southside of Brisbane.  Everyone is to
bring a MOC for show & tell & those who don't will be
ridiculed as slackers!  I will provide  non-alcoholic
drinks & enough food to graze on for the duration.  Feel
free to BYO drinks.

Send me an email at d4rkspawn(at)gmail(dot)com, & I'll send
you my exact address & phone number so noone gets lost.

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Cheers
Aaron Andrews

I went and I had fun! Many thanks to Aaron for arranging it.

It was a small meeting with an awful lot of MOCs on display. Aaron has some
pictures up (http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=300462).

Tim