 Local / Australia / 9987
    private feedback on ebay —Kerry Raymond
   I just noticed someone on ebay whose feedback is marked as "private", but I couldn't find any explanation of this in their help files. What's this business with private feedback all about? Doesn't it defeat the purpose of feedback? Kerry -- (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: private feedback on ebay —Ross Crawford
     (...) Maybe feedback from private auctions? Dunno. ROSCO (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: private feedback on ebay —Johannes Koehler
   Hello! (...) It means that nobody besides this specific user can see his feedback. And yes: In my opinion it defeats the purpose of feedback. People who do not show their feedback to others are suspicious that they have something to conceal. Maybe (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)