 Local / Australia / 9987
Subject:
private feedback on ebay
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 25 Oct 2002 22:39:36 GMT

I just noticed someone on ebay whose feedback is marked as "private", but I
couldn't find any explanation of this in their help files.

What's this business with private feedback all about? Doesn't it defeat the
purpose of feedback?

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond

Re: private feedback on ebay
I just noticed someone on ebay whose feedback is marked as "private", but I
couldn't find any explanation of this in their help files.

What's this business with private feedback all about? Doesn't it defeat the
purpose of feedback?

Maybe feedback from private auctions? Dunno.

ROSCO

Re: private feedback on ebay