 Local / Australia / 9986
  Snowspeeder enthuasiasm

I notice on ebay Australia that a 7130 Star Wars Snowspeeder MISB is currently over A$150. That seems a tad desperate for the set, which was selling for only about $40 in 1999-2000 retail. The cheapest one on Bricklink is US$35, the cheapest MISB on (...) (22 years ago, 25-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Snowspeeder enthuasiasm

(...) parts (...) A white aviators helmet, brown visor & white backpack? Given the recent re-release of the X-Wing and Tie/Y Wing sets, and the popularity of this Snowspeeder, I would be tempted to think it would be wiser to wait.... Cheers Richie (...) (22 years ago, 26-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.au)