 Local / Australia / 9959
9958  |  9960
Subject:
typos and ebay -- watch out!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 20 Oct 2002 08:40:54 GMT

Given that the "." is next to the "," on most keyboards, I'm surprised I
haven't made this error before. However, today, on ebay, I discovered what it
means to type "10,50" instead of "10.50". Yep, I nearly bid "$10,500" for the
item. I know I'd like to win it, but probably not at that price. That's comma
is dynamite!

Kerry

--
Kerry Raymond