 Local / Australia / 7814
Re: S'fest XI?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 28 Nov 2001 10:21:32 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Two thumbs for that idea from me, I'll be moving shortly (no more net for • a
while :( )and will finally be reunited with my LEGO. What about a larger
gathering around 26Jan long w/end inviting MUGs, BUGs, HUGs/TUGs, and • PLUGs
(if they can make it)?

That sounds good! Like Martin said, maybe try & arrange somewhere neutral?
8?)

A meeting really needs a local host to make the local arrangements. So I'd
suggest picking the venue on the basis of who is offering to host such an
event, rather than start with picking a venue.

So, who is offering to host the event?

I'm happy to organise the Hornsby Heights Community Hall again... it's not
exactly central, but it is cheap ($17.50 afternoon plus $17.50 for the
evening). It's also very convenient for me :-)

There are some other halls available through Hornsby Council if a larger
venue - or one closer to shops and transport - is required.

Cheers

Richie Dulin