 Local / Australia / 7526
  australian shop at home saga continues

I recieved a bill from UPS for my lego parcel that arrived last week, has anybody else recieved one? Interesting that it states that the bill is dates 12 october and that payment and any queries need to be made in writing within 7 days and it only (...) (23 years ago, 22-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: australian shop at home saga continues

Hi Tara, I just received one of these as well. Exactly the same as yours. 12th October, bill back to shipper... Have you done anything about yours? I've got the parcel so I will ignore it and see what happens.. -- Jason King LugNet #665 Tara (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.loc.au)