 Local / Australia / 7018
7017  |  7019
Subject:
4 Minute LEGO doco on ABC in a months time or so
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 03:39:25 GMT

A big hi and hello there to all!

The story so far......

ABC TV is going to broadcast a 4 minute segment on LEGO in their Arts Show
in a months time or so. (Thursday nights, 9:00pm – 9:30pm Australia Wide)......

And now for the important part......

The segment will be filmed in Melbourne, so this next bit is really for
Melbourne collectors.

So, basically, I have been contacted to find some people who have really
cool Lego models, massive home displays and the like. Sounds like you guys!

This is what I am thinking….

I haven’t been to a LEGO meet yet, but if there is a MUGS meet in the next
few weeks, maybe this will be the perfect opportunity to show off your wares
to the TV world?

Basically, your models will be integrated in with a segment on the LEGO
company. So the brief is that ABC is looking for models which are highly
artistic and complex. It's a segment about the brick.

If you live in Melbourne and would be interested having your models featured
as part of a short doco, email me michael@ozbricks.com with your name and
phone number and I will pass this on to the producers who will contact you.
If you have any pics, you are welcome to email them as well… In your email,
simply write a short brief of what you would like to display...PS: No Gungan
Patrols, hehehehe

NOTE: Your details will not be used in any way except to create this segment.

Regards,
Michael Golaszewski
Michael@ozbricks.com