 Local / Australia / 5230
Subject:
Port Block/Port Block Yards/Studs easier to read...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 11:52:09 GMT

Evening all,

After worthy feedback from helpful dudes (thanks Tim and Udo), and having
seen the Netscape rendition of the Port Block Yards site for the first time
(eeeek!), I have washed simpler, lower contrast backgrounds through all
three sites, and done away with all the cell backgrounds (I think :-).

So if you've been there and found it a bit hard to read, now might be a good
time to look again....

Port Block 1829, lonely outpost of the Brickish Empire in the South West
Pacific, home of the hardy, the sturdy, and the weak of mind
  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/welcome.htm

Port Block Yards, interplanetary engineering colossus which grew from humble
origins repairing wooden rowboats at Port Block in 1817
  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/yar/welcome.htm

Studs, virtual home of the thinking maxifig from New South Wales Australia,
providing fest pics, links and BrikWars
  http://www.ozbricks.com/portblock/stud/welcome.htm

Richard
Still baldly going...

lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:03:27 GMT

Hi everyone!
My name is Zac Soden. I am 16 years old and live on the sunshine coast in
Queensland. I have been a Lego maniac all of my life and are a keen
collector of Star Wars sets.

http://www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/  - thats my universe (still not fininshed)

Well I worked it out, Richard :)

see you all soon