 Local / Australia / 4766
4765  |  4767
Subject:
Older sets!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 04:23:37 GMT

Hiyas!

I'm 16 years old and I live in Queensland. I've just started getting back
into Lego after loosing interest a couple of years ago. I have a big
collection, around 100 sets total, with about 50 currently built (most of
which have boxes in original excellent condition, with instructions, plastic
bags for pieces, etc.). Most of them are small/medium space sets from around
90 > 97, although I also have Divers, a little of Space Port, and 4 out of
the 5 original '95 Aquazone sets (not the main base). The other 50? I've
'inherited' my brothers sets, which were mostly from the original space
series, and I have various other town sets from the late 80s/early 90s. I'm
sure that most of you probably have double the amount of sets I do at least,
though. ;)

I'm trying to track down 2 sets which I've always wanted but never got...
They are 6394 (the big Shell servo) and 6923 (an MTron space set). If anyone
has these sets, with mostly original pieces (I could live with it if
pieces/stickers were missing, although I'd prefer not!), instructions, and
box, all in average condition at least, and are willing to sell, could you
please get in contact with me? I would love these sets... =)

Thanks!

-Byron Schubert