 Local / Australia / 4196

Subject:
great BUGfest - thanks Gary Quinlan!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 22 Jan 2001 23:16:45 GMT

Just a quick note to say that we had a great BUGfest last Sunday!
Full marks to our host Gary Quinlan and his family for their hospitality!

Our regular minutes secretary will doubtless produce a more fullsome account
of the day in the fullness of time and after those digital photos have been
developed :-)

--
Kerry Raymond, Lady BUG
Lugnet Member #599

Re: great BUGfest - thanks Gary Quinlan!