 Local / Australia / 3514
Re: Sticking it to Todd (was Re: Clones Database)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands, lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Tue, 7 Nov 2000 14:50:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Larry Pieniazek writes:

I'd love to see Todd get his softwareish things to the point where he could
enable others to give a clone DB the same look and feel by giving them the
software to do so but I suspect that's a long long time off, if ever.

But even then we come back to the fact that Todd is paying to run the server,
and paying for the traffic.  If he just plain doesn't want Lugnet to host scans
of clone instructions or catalogues, then it won't.

Of course, meanwhile, there are all those Member pages where you can put
pictures of anything you want...

eric