 Local / Australia / 2959
Re: Specials in Latest Toyworld Catalog
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 13 Sep 2000 23:36:34 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Jamie Obrien writes:
Hiya, if you need the castle drop me a line. I can't post atm (uni
doing some kind of server upgrade), but can read.

Many thanks to everyone who has offered to pick one up (here and in email).
My sister is trying to get one in N Tas for me, so I'll see how she goes
first (no postage!).

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com