 Local / Australia / 2429
Re: Help wanted with old UK catalogue [long and contains most text/in fo from it.]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.uk, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 3 Aug 2000 11:19:34 GMT

"Whytcross, Benjamin" <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in message
au...

I'm looking for some information on a catalogue I acquired yesterday in a
bunch of mixed parts from the 50's (?) to possibly the 80's. [Includes CA
bricks, I think]  The main information I'm after is what year the catalogue
was issued for, and what sets it was likely to have come with, or whether it
was a general release catalogue.

<< snip >>

How about you scan this puppy in for us to have a look at?

Thanks,
David Drew