 Local / Australia / 14640
Subject:
Lego Ambassadors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sat, 13 Feb 2010 13:33:54 GMT

Hi all,
I am relatively new to lugnet and the AFOL scene in Australia. I have been
looking through the Ambassador Program 2009 and the Australian page of Lugnet.
The Ambassador page shows three ambassadors in Australia;

Sue Ann Barber – MUGs – Australia
David Furphy – CALG – Australia
Tim Gould – Brothers-Brick.com – Australia

I know of Sue and Tim and MUGs and Brothers-brick. Both are great ambassadors in
Australia. I have seen the Perth Groups site and familiar with some of the guys
in the Sydney Lego Train Club. I haven't been able to find any information on
David Furphy or CALG.

Why is this club not on the AU local lugnet page and where is this club based?
Does it put on any shows?

Thanks,
Tim

Re: Lego Ambassadors
I am relatively new to lugnet and the AFOL scene in Australia. I have been
looking through the Ambassador Program 2009 and the Australian page of Lugnet.
The Ambassador page shows three ambassadors in Australia;

Sue Ann Barber – MUGs – Australia
David Furphy – CALG – Australia
Tim Gould – Brothers-Brick.com – Australia

I know of Sue and Tim and MUGs and Brothers-brick. Both are great ambassadors in
Australia. I have seen the Perth Groups site and familiar with some of the guys
in the Sydney Lego Train Club. I haven't been able to find any information on
David Furphy or CALG.

Why is this club not on the AU local lugnet page and where is this club based?
Does it put on any shows?

Thanks,
Tim

This has been discussed elsewhere but to give a hint: I think the surname should
give it away to an Australian.

Tim

PS. No program is safe from false applicants.

Re: Lego Ambassadors
[...]

Thanks Tim,
Fully understood.

Cheers,