 Local / Australia / 14617
14616  |  14618
Subject:
Perth Model Railway Show 2009 Pics
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 2 Jun 2009 17:52:56 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi All,

The Perth Adult Lego Society has wowed the crowds at the latest model railway
show with a huge 14 metre bridge, a thumping concert stage, a massive cruise
ship, and heaps of other details that made this year's display our best yet!

Check out my pics at...

...once public, or visit our home page for a couple of sneak previews:

http://sites.google.com/site/perthlego/

I also saw a few pics from another photgrapher here...

http://biante12.com/shows/modeltrainexpo/index.htm (from DSC2345.jpg on)

The Bridge held itself up but needed support to prevent it toppling sideways.
It had trains running across it's length for 3 days with only some minor repairs
needed.

Lots of hard work but great fun too.  More links to pics and vids soon.

Cheers,

Braith.