 Local / Australia / 14560
Re: Brickvention 2009?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2008 09:55:28 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.loc.au, Frances Schroeter wrote:
Planning my holidays for next year. Any confirmation that Brickvention will be
on again in 2009 over the Australia Day long weekend?
If so, will definitely be planning to be there, but would like to know, so that
I can book travel and accommodation.

It will certainly be on. Have you been to the website since the last
Brickvention?

http://www.brickventures.com/