 Local / Australia / 14514
    Re: 2008 Perth Hobby Train Show —Stump Dunn
   (...) It shows. I know how much time goes into the SLTC layout, and you have truely shown that a big commitment leads to a big result. Can you tell us what the longest span lego bridge is/was ? Im in the process of a 3m span for the SLTC. (...) That (...) (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.trains)

        Re: 2008 Perth Hobby Train Show —Braith Garden
   (...) I'm not sure what the longest bridge was, maybe Rosco's harbour bridge at around 4m. We couldn't find any examples of a bigger one south o' the equator so we claimed us a record. (...) Cheers mate. Bigger and better next year. (16 years ago, 10-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.wa.per, lugnet.trains)