 Local / Australia / 14501
    new Batman at TRU —Jonathan Wilson
   The new Batman sets (batcopter and scarecrow airplane, bat buggy and freeze plus robin and penguin sub jet) were spotted in TRU today. (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: new Batman at TRU —David Laswell
   (...) You're just now getting the Batcopter? That came out 10 months ago! Well, I guess on the plus side you'll be able to buy the best of the questionable vehicle sets to help make up for the new designs. The four current sets only have four things (...) (16 years ago, 3-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: new Batman at TRU —Richie Dulin
     (...) Thanks for the input. Happy building! Cheers Richie Dulin CO Legeaux (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: new Batman at TRU —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Until yesterday I had never seen the Batcopter at any retail store, only at Shop @ Home. So I assumed it was new-to-retail. (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: new Batman at TRU —David Laswell
   (...) Wow, you guys really do get the short end of the stick (on the other hand, while I can still find the Battank here almost a year later, the Batcopter has been sold out at retail for several months). No, there were seven sets in the first year, (...) (16 years ago, 4-Jun-08, to lugnet.loc.au)