 Local / Australia / 14381
  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

(...) John Did you really find $500 or you just pulled their chain?? That would have made my day if I had done that (or even thought) that to them in retaliation. Good one mate You are right "lets Keep The Bastards Honest" Peter P #348 (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Help tracking down a bad ebay seller

. (...) No, there was no money - I was yanking their chain and it is always a good idea to hit them where it hurts the most. John P (16 years ago, 13-Apr-08, to lugnet.loc.au)