 Local / Australia / 14224
14223  |  14225
Subject:
2007 Aus catalogue Mk. 2 released...With a couple of nice surprises :D
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.general, lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Jun 2007 08:40:22 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

G’day all,

Just a heads up that the June edition of the world club magazine is out. It includes the new catalogue (no obvious item number).

The interesting items in the catalogue, however, are:

Exoforce:
7721: Bad Guy Vehicle (And no, I did NOT make the name up)

and

Castle:
7036: Dwarfs mining

Benjamin Whytcross