 Local / Australia / 13511

Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Sun, 18 Sep 2005 11:03:18 GMT

Peter Parsons
#348 BLTG.

Re: Another Train Show for BLTG
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.trains
Date:
Mon, 19 Sep 2005 01:12:21 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Parsons wrote:
   Hi All Well there goes another great train show for BLTG again this time the very first Gold Coast Train Show at the Parklands at Southport on the beutiful Gold Coast. There was about 50 layouts 1 only Lego no competition when it comes to crowds arround the table :) Again many thanks to the regular crew Ken, Gary, Aaron and my son Ben all of you did a fantastic job on and arround the tables all weekend. The latest Tim Gould creations which I have built with the designer’s permission where a great hit with all the train modelers “Australian Trains in Lego”. Photo’s soon I hope Our next outing is only 5 weeks away as we have been invited to attend at the Ipswich Rail Museum Train Show being run by AMRA (Australian Model Railways Assoc) so it has been a busy year for us with a total of 4 displays in the year and 9 in the past 4 years.

So Cheers to all and again many thanks to those involved Always a pleasure to work with you guys. Peter Parsons #348 BLTG.

Congratulations guys, looks like a really great show. I only wish I could be there.

I’ve taken the liberty of uploading the pics Peter sent me to BS. The folder is here after moderation.

For deeplinks go here and change the number from 001 to 014.

Tim