 Local / Australia / 13277
13276  |  13278
Subject:
Newsgroups:
Date:
Tue, 3 May 2005 12:23:22 GMT

Now I would like to thank all the team for a sterling effort again in preparing
and being there you all know without you it won't happen.
So in no order thanks, Gary, Ken, Aaron, Mark, and the 2 junior members Callum
and Ben.

Aaron please post some pics for me.

Until next time
Peter

  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) We had top billing (...) Many people said the have come every year and seen our display and this one was the best. (...) Anita, one minute you were there and then you disappeared. You should of gone over the fence and said hello, we would of (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Forgot to mention that we entered a lego MOC into the the Model competition this year, well Peter did, and they would not let us take the model out of their display case, even though we didn't win. The Model had to stay on display the whole (...) (19 years ago, 4-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)
  Re: Brisbane Another Train Show Year

(...) Aaron, hows the pics going? Gary (19 years ago, 7-May-05, to lugnet.loc.au)