 Local / Australia / 13231
Re: Heads up Flubber collectors!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 14 Apr 2005 08:15:04 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Sue Ann Barber wrote:
Hello kiddies ;)

Just got sent an Avant card featuring stickers promoting the new Lego Star
Wars computer game. I assume they are still around and the best bit is that
they are free!

For those not familiar with Avant, they are the free promotional postcards
that are often found at cafes, and similar places. So, go to your local cafe
strip and see what you can find :)

cheers

Sue Ann

I got one better today ;) I was given a promo CD of the New LEGO Star Wars game
on CD-ROM :D - in a jewel case.  The CD is printed too, which makes it kinda
nice :) - haven't played it yet.

Mel :)